Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hotel Macdonald in Edmonton Alberta! Vegan Heaven!


I just wanted to take a minute and share my favorite place to eat, the Hotel Macdonald here in Edmonton AB.

Let me start off by saying this hotel is amazing, it is beautiful beyond words and they cater to vegetarians and vegans! The food they serve is amazing and they take the time to ensure every detail of the meal is perfection.

They have a brand new vegan menu to choose from but if you want something else, let them know and they are more than happy to make it for you! They have made my husband and I amazing 7 course meals for special occasions, delicous breakfasts and casual lunchs.

If you are ever in Edmonton visiting, stay at the hotel or stop by to enjoy the amazing cuisine!

No comments:

Post a Comment