Monday, December 6, 2010

Festive Sugar Cookies!



I love sugar cookies and think fondly of getting them with a cup of hot chocolate around the holidays. This is my first attempt at making them and let's just say it was an experience..LOL!

At one point during my evening of baking and icing these little cookies (96 in total!) I was sat on the floor, covered in flour in my "Kiss me I'm Vegan"apron, with colored icing on my hands wondering why I started this in the first place! LOL!


The good news is when I finished them I ADORED them! We had plenty to send to my work, as well as my hubby's, and they also thought the little cookies were delicious!


When I got home this evening I even made a few more with toasted coconut!


If you want a good recipe for sugar cookies, try the one in "Vegan Cookies Take Over Your cookie Jar".


Bring on the Hot Chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment