Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eating With Your Eyes


I know it sounds a bit cheesy but it's true. I can tell people how good vegan baking can be but they will not believe me, but if I show them instead they are sold!

So with that in mind, I try to ensure my presentation is as good as the taste. It could be the most amazing cookie/muffin/cake/cupcake/etc but if it looks bad people are less likely to give vegan baking a chance. The truth is, vegan bakers need to go a little bit further to entice people to try their food.


The good thing about this is you have the ability to knock the socks off everyone since they are not expecting to be impressed !
I love seeing the look on people's faces when they see my baking and the"OMG this is AMAZING!" look when they taste it.It gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment when I can get people's additudes to change in regards to vegan food.
I have attached some very eye pleasing vegan treats to hit this point home. ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment