Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome To Benevolent Baking!


I wanted to start this blog to not only share my vegan baking experiences but to show people that being vegan doesn't mean you can't have AMAZING sweets and tasty treats! In fact anyone who tries my baking never believes it is vegan and always asks for more.


I am going to be posting pictures of my baking, recipes and reviews of baking books for everyone to enjoy:)

So to start things off, here is my most recent baking endeavour! It's a fruit shortbread tart with vegan whipped topping. my husband was so excited when he got home and he found out I had been baking. Needless to say they are all gone and he is a happy man LOL!


I will be post again soon with some of my past items and some recipes!


Kindest Regards,


Vegan Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment