Monday, July 19, 2010

The Most Amazing Vegan Cheesecake Ever!

When I went vegan from vegetarian the one thing I knew I would miss is cheesecake. I mean you can't make cheesecake without cheese right? WRONG!
The beautiful photo to the left is from the woman who came up with the recipe and she has her own cooking blog. It is a 2 layered pumpkin cheesecake and it is amazing!


I have tried many of her recipes and I urge everyone to give them a try because I have yet to come across one that did not taste absolutely amazing! I could not find the photo of my attempt at this cheesecake but when I find it I will post it.

I have since made alterations to the base recipe and made a husband pleasing lemon cheesecake. It is his absolute favorite but for me I am madly in love with the 2 layered pumpkin cheesecake.

So please try out the recipe from her site and trust me, no one will know it's vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment